- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Hurricane Haze 2 Digital
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79327 000000000 H79327000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hurricane Haze 2 Digital from Chauvet is a water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance your any of your favorite lightning...Click To Read More About This Product
Water-based haze machine with a continuous output, to ensure a constant atmosphere that will enhance your effects.
The Hurricane Haze 2 Digital from Chauvet is a water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance your any of your favorite lightning effects. Chauvet designed the Hurricane Haze 2 with the ability to run continuously, and never needs to stop to reheat, which means that the haze is constantly ready-to-go. Additional features include a blower speed, haze output, and output angle control that are all adjustable to give you complete control over the type of atmosphere you want to create. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid, so you won't be caught off-guard. Control is via DMX or the included wired, timer remote, which stores conveniently in the fixture for easy use and transportation.
- Water-based haze machine that will create a thin atmosphere of haze, which is ideal to enhance any light show.
- Designed to run continuously with out the need to reheat, so the haze effect is constantly, ready-to-go.
- Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable via stand-alone operation (no controller needed), and a user-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it's needed.
- Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
Create the ideal atmosphere to showcase your lighting effects. Order the Hurricane Haze 2 from Chauvet today.
- DMX channels: 2
- Tank capacity: 0.9gal (3.3L)
- Remote length: 15' (4.6m)
- Heat up time: 5 min
- Output: 1,200 cfm (34m3)
- Fluid consumption: 21ml/minute
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 504W, 4.1A
- AC power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 18.7lb (8.5kg)
- Dimensions: 11-1/8" x 10-1/2" x 14" (282mm x 267mm x 356mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.