- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ LED Pinspot 2 Spot Light
- Write a Review
- 485506 000000000 485506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet LED Pinspot 2 includes two front focal lens options to produce hard-edged beams for a variety of applications. At less than one pound, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact, hard-edged LED pinspot with beams ideal for highlighting certain musicians or areas onstage.
The Chauvet LED Pinspot 2 includes two front focal lens options to produce hard-edged beams for a variety of applications. At less than one pound, the LED Pinspot 2 is extremely lightweight and is powered by a 3-watt, white LED. The autoswitching power supply allows the LED pinspot 2 to adapt to the voltage provided, ranging from 100V to 240V. The Chauvet LED pinspot includes multiple lenses to change beam angles.
- Compact, hard-edged LED pinspot
- High-power, 3W (700mA) LED
- Light source: 1 (white) LED rated @ 50,000 hours (6500K) (Cree)
- Includes multiple lenses to change beam angles
- Beam angle: 6 (installed) 9 (included)
- Lux (6): 15,000 @ 1m
- Lux (9): 5,550 @ 1m
- Weight: 0.9 lb.
- Dimensions: 5.9" H x 4.2" W x 7.6" D
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 4W, 0.1A operating, 0.1A inrush
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.