- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Nimbus Dry Ice Fog Machine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82716 000000000 H82716000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nimbus from Chauvet is a professional dry ice machine, which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This po...Click To Read More About This Product
Blanket the floor with thick, white mood setting fog.
The Nimbus from Chauvet is a professional dry ice machine, which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lb of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
Create your own thrilling video vibe, order the Nimbus today.
- Input voltage: 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current (single element): 1,500 W, 12.6 A
- Power and current (dual element): 3,000 W, 25.2 A
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gal
- Heat-up time (single element): 50 min
- Heat-up time (dual element): 30 min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30 min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lb.
- Max water temperature: 175F
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lb.
- Weight (full): 75 lb.
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in
- Approvals: CE, MET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.