- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ SlimPAR T12 BT RGB LED PAR Wash Light with Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L04936 000000000 L04936000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SlimPAR T12 BT makes remote light control easy with its onboard Bluetooth technology. Download the BTlight app for free from your favorite...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth connectivity and app control.
SlimPAR T12 BT makes remote light control easy with its onboard Bluetooth technology. Download the BTlight app for free from your favorite app store and enjoy the ultra-convenient ease of controlling SlimPAR T12 BT right from your smart phone or tablet. SlimPAR T12 BT has 12 tri-color (RGB) LEDs and its compact design easily fits inside sticks of truss making it perfect for truss warming. An optional IRC-6 remote can also be used for control as well as DMX, automated and sound-activated programs.
- Slim, low-profile design
- Powered by 12 high-output RGB LEDs
- Designed to fit inside truss legs
- Onboard Bluetooth connectivity
- DMX, automated and sound-active operation modes
Order today for a low-profile LED with potent RGB output.
- Type: PAR
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGB
- Beam angle: Not specified
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: Not specified
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: Yes
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.