- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Ovation F-265WW Warm White LED Fresnel Light
- Write a Review
- #L18358 000000000 L18358000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by a 230W warm white LED engine, this potent Fresnel-style fixture projects a bright, beautifully soft, high CRI (95+) field of light ideal f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Motorized zoom with adjustable beam angle from 27–68°.
Powered by a 230W warm white LED engine, this potent Fresnel-style fixture projects a bright, beautifully soft, high CRI (95+) field of light ideal for theaters and television studios. A motorized zoom with a 27–68° field angle gives you the versatility to cover a wide range of scenarios. The F-265WW offers DMX operation for full control over all the light's parameters, including adjustable PWM and dimming. Alternatively, a user-friendly OLED display with full text lets you change settings manually.
- Fresnel lens with high-output, 230W warm white LED engine
- Adjustable beam angle from 27–68°
- Virtually silent operation
- 16-bit dimming for smooth fades
- DMX operation
Ideal for theater and stage applications—order today.
- Type: Fresnel
- Light source: LED
- Color: Warm white (WW)
- Beam angle: 27–68°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 1, 2, 2 or 5
- DMX connector: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: No
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Not specified
- Width: 15.11"
- Height: 12.59"
- Depth: 17.71"
- Weight: 17.2 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: Not applicable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear