Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Adds loads of ambience to your recordings.
With a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 150dB it can handle just about any sound capture chore you throw at it.
- This Pressure Zone Microphone technology
- Dual frequency response
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz a
- Maximum SPL of 150dB
- 3-year warranty
Bring some pressure to bear on your recordings with this extraordinary mic. Order today!
PZM30D Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer: Electret condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Hemispherical polar pattern when placed on floors, walls, or ceilings
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43dB re 1 volt/Pa)
- Power sensitivity: -43dB re 1 mW/pa. EIA sensitivity -135dBm
- 240 ohm impedence balanced
- Self noise: 20dB equivalent SPL, A-weighted
- S/N ratio: 74dB @ 94dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 150dB SPL at the mic produces 3% THD
- 12-48V phantom power
- Weight: 6-1/2 oz.
- 6" x 5" x 3/4"
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.