- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- #278425 000000000 278425000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for pro recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcasting. It has many ap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adds loads of ambience to your recordings.
This Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for pro recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcasting. It has many applications, miking anything from full orchestras to individual instruments. Dual frequency response is switchable between rising (R) and flat (F). The R setting delivers the crisp attack needed for piano and percussion while the F setting offers smooth, flat, high-frequency response.
With a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 150dB it can handle just about any sound capture chore you throw at it.
- This Pressure Zone Microphone technology
- Dual frequency response
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz a
- Maximum SPL of 150dB
- 3-year warranty
Bring some pressure to bear on your recordings with this extraordinary mic. Order today!
- Transducer: Electret condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Hemispherical polar pattern when placed on floors, walls, or ceilings
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43dB re 1 volt/Pa)
- Power sensitivity: -43dB re 1 mW/pa. EIA sensitivity -135dBm
- 240 ohm impedence balanced
- Self noise: 20dB equivalent SPL, A-weighted
- S/N ratio: 74dB @ 94dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 150dB SPL at the mic produces 3% THD
- 12-48V phantom power
- Weight: 6-1/2 oz.
- 6" x 5" x 3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear