Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Daking COMP IItrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Daking COMP II$1,399.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Better compression on all sources in the studio.
The two channel, electronically balanced COMP II, can operate in dual mono or stereo linkedmode for a beautiful stereo image. In dual mono it acts like two independent monocompressors for use on two different - perhaps unrelated - sources. There is no master channelin stereo mode. Each channel retains its independent control.
- Compensates for any gain lost in compression. For serious rock stars, note theoutput goes to 11!
- The Daking Comp II is a complex design that employs a unique method of gain reduction using a VCA like a FET. This maintains the unique Daking sound of our legacycompressors. Unlike most VCA designs, ours uses feedback gain reduction, a peak detector andan all-discrete Class A follower.
- The outboard power supply makes sure this unit is quiet and usable around the world on anyvoltage. Switches are illuminated, making it easy to see what’s “on” in a dark room.
- The rearpanel offers XLR electronically balanced inputs and electronically balanced XLR/¼” TRS outputs.Purely analog, it’s so easy to get a sound you love. This compressor may easily become your favorite.
For professional level limiting and compression without the price tag. Order today.
COMP II Specifications:
- •Input: XLR (x2)•Output XLR (x2), TRS (x2)•Differential input and output amps
- •Class “A” amplifier for make-up gain•All metal construction with stainless steel chassis for noise immunity
- •Custom aluminum knobs•Power supply included
- •Frequency response: 20Hz-65kHz
- •THD at +4dBu input and no compression at 1kHz: Typical 0.02%, Max 0.035% (22-22kHz,Un-Wtd)
- •THD at +4dBu input and 2dB of compression at 1kHz: Typical 0.02%, Max 0.035% (22-22kHz, Un-Wtd)
- •Noise: less than -80dBu, 22-22kHz•1U 19” rack-mount
- •Unit weight: 5.35 lbs (2.45 kg)
- •Unit dimensions: L front: 19in (48.26cm) L rear: 17in (43.18cm) W: 8.375in (21.27cm)H: 1.625in (4.13cm)
- •Box weight: 8.70 lbs (3.95 kg)
- •Box dimensions: L: 29in (73.66cm) W: 14 in (35.56cm) H: 6 in (15.24cm)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.