Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer$219.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 231s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
With such affordable quality, there's no excuse for compromising your sound.
231s Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer Specifications:Input
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output Level: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater
- >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typicall >112dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003%
Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- EQ Bypass: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low Cut: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Mains Connection: IEC receptacle
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.(2.81 kg) Shipping weight 7.9 lbs.(3.58kg)
- Dimensions: 3.5" (8.9cm) H x 6"(15.24cm) D x 19" (48.26cm) W
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.