- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx ZonePRO 1260m Speaker Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07249 000000000 J07249000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ZonePRO 1260m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another...Click To Read More About This Product
12x6 digital zone processor.
The ZonePRO 1260m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 1260m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 1260m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanentlyavailable on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 1260m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and user-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer-the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices-offers control of the ZonePRO 1260m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-bystep configuration process of the 1260m.
- 12 Inputs / 6 Outputs
- 6 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 4 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- S/PDIF Input
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Comprehensive Signal Metering
- Front Panel LCD
- 9 User-Specified Front Panel Control
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
Call or click to order today!
- 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- Euroblock: >50k? Balanced, >25k? Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25k? Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- 30 to 60dB
- < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150? Source Impedance
- 6 Total
- Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- 120? Balanced, 60? Unbalanced
- 6 Independent Six-Segment Lightpipe Output Meters that range from -30 to +20 dBu, Threshold Meters
- LCD Display provides information about Source Selection, Page Steering, Zone Volume and Mute
- dbx Type IV Conversion System
- (line) >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- >110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- >80dB typical
- 0.8 msec
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- 27 W
- 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kg
- 8.35 lbs / 3.78 kg
- 1.75" (1U) x 19" x 7.75" (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- UL 60065, IEC 60065, E 60065, EN 55013
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.