- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon DN-HP1000 Professional DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 247043
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Denon DN-HP1000 Professional DJ Headphones are designed to give you impeccably clean vibrant sound at high volume while maintaining its sonic cha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Reliable, comfortable, and stylish high-fidelity 'phones.
The Denon DN-HP1000 Professional DJ Headphones are designed to give you impeccably clean vibrant sound at high volume while maintaining its sonic characteristics. The DN-HP1000's dynamic, closed back design provides superior isolation, while 53mm drivers provide outstanding audio quality and rich bass with an extended high-end frequency response (5Hz-33kHz). These comfortable headphones conform to all head sizes with soft padded ear cups that swivel a full 180 degrees with dual pivot action design. Housed in a metallic silver color shell and branded with the Denon DJ logo etched in real stainless steel on both cups. Comes with a dual nickel-plated adapter (1/4" [6.3 mm] and 1/8" [3.5 mm]) and semi-coiled soft insulated cord with reinforced cable strain relief.
- Dynamic, closed-back design
- Large 53mm drivers
- Folding design
- 180-degree reinforced swivel joints
- Dual size H/P connector
- Semi-coiled soft insulated cord
- Reinforced cable strain relief for high reliability
- Stylish leather carrying bag included
- Real stainless steel plate etched with Denon DJ logo
- Comfortable headband for long-term wearing
- Replaceable ear pads (optional)
Superior sound and comfort for the pro DJ. Order today!
- Dimensions (when opened): 6.49"W x 8.1"H x 1.61"D
- Weight: 11.28 oz.
- Cord length: 3.9' flaccid/10' stretched
- Load impedance: 36 ohms
- Driver size: 53mm
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Frequency response: 533,000Hz
- Channels: L/R stereo
- Sensitivity (1mW): 105dB/mW (JEITA)
- Maximum input: 3500mW