- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Digital Reference DRDK7 7-Piece Drum Mic Kit
- Write a Review
- #430560 000000000 430560000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Digital Reference DRDK7 7-Piece Drum Microphone Set contains microphones optimized for every type of drum and cymbal. Proper recording means that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inexpensive collection of 7 microphones with clips and mounts for properly miking your drums.
The Digital Reference DRDK7 7-Piece Drum Microphone Set contains microphones optimized for every type of drum and cymbal. Proper recording means that each drum in your kit requires a specific miking approach, and the DRDK7 microphone set delivers. Included are a DR-K100 kick drum mic with clip, 4 DR-ST100 snare/tom mics with clips, and 2 DR-C100 condenser overhead mics.
The 7-piece microphone set provides the ideal punch, detail, and clarity for stage performance or studio recording. The low-profile mics mean minimum visibility, while the resilient microphone mounts reduce stage clutter with secure rim-mounting and versatile positioning. The Digital Reference mic set even includes a hardshell carrying case with die-cut foam compartments and an integrated handle.
- Deep bass reproduction with articulate snap captures the attack and tone of any kick from jazz to rock
- All-metal construction with rugged mesh grille
- Includes custom mic clip with articulating pivot for exact placement
- Integrated male XLR connector
- Captures the snap and sizzle of snare hits and rim shots; provides plenty of punch for toms
- Compact size with all-metal construction and rugged mesh grille
- Includes custom mic clip with articulating pivot, and universal rim mount for exact placement
- Integrated male XLR connector
- Crisp and clear reproduction
- Use on hi-hat, ride, or crash cymbals
- Phantom powered
- Includes pivoting mic clip
- 50Hz - 10kHz frequency response
- 300Î output impedance
- 50Hz - 15kHz frequency response
- 600Î output impedance
- 50Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 6800Î output impedance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.