- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Direct Sound EX29 Plus Extreme Isolation Headphone in Midnight Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34776 000000000 L34776000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NEW EX29 has great isolation and comfort with a host of new professional features that further sets the EX29 apart from other noise isolating-hea...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional sound-isolating headphones for studio recordings or critical listening.
The NEW EX29 has great isolation and comfort with a host of new professional features that further sets the EX29 apart from other noise isolating-headphones. A detachable premium cable results in greater mobility. Aircraft grade aluminum cable grommets provide superior stability and super-quiet operation. An 8’ cable extension with 3.5 mm stereo plug and 6.3 mm screw-on type adapter expands the boundaries of connectivity. New High Precision Audio (HPA) drivers lead to improved fidelity and audio quality. A re-designed universal headband results in even greater comfort. The new Direct Sound EX29 continues its reign as the world’s best noise isolating headphone.
- Dynamic closed-back headphones
- 40 mm drivers
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range
- Universal padded, fully adjustable headband
- User-friendly repairability
- Foldable for storage
- Environmentally responsible natural passive isolation—no batteries required
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.