- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Direct Sound Serenity Plus+ Rechargable Luxury Travel Headphone Satin in Chrome Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28157 000000000 L28157000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
First Class Sound. The Serenity Plus+. What a true luxury travel headphone was meant to be, without the extra baggage fees associated with “batteries...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact and foldable headphones that are perfect for traveling in style.
First Class Sound. The Serenity Plus+. What a true luxury travel headphone was meant to be, without the extra baggage fees associated with “batteries required.” Even the priciest noise cancelling headphones on the market can’t compare with the affordable, lightweight, stylish and lifelike sound of the Serenity Plus+ luxury travel headphones. Unlike other high-priced noise cancelling headphones, the Serenity Plus+ doesn’t require batteries to isolate sound, resulting in a lightweight, compact, foldable eco-friendly passive noise cancellation headphone. Serenity now. The all-new Serenity Plus+. Travel with first class sound without the extra baggage fees.
- Chrome finish
- Foldable design
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Traveling
- Secondary application: Everyday Listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- SPL: Not Specified
- Driver size: Not Specified
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: Not Specified
- Connector: Not Specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.