- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:vote CORE 4099 Mic, Loud SPL with Universal Mount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34907 000000000 L34907000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now you can get the unparalleled sound of the d:vote CORE 4099 microphone on a universal mount. This microphone and its mounting system are optimized...Click To Read More About This Product
Now you can get the unparalleled sound of the d:vote CORE 4099 microphone on a universal mount. This microphone and its mounting system are optimized for any instrument, ensuring the best audio quality when performing live and the innovative mount design makes it easy to move the mic between instruments.
More About The d:vote CORE 4099 Mic
The d:vote 4099 is a high-quality, instrument microphone and the CORE version adds another layer of sound quality to give it an extra edge. Designed with a supercardioid polar pattern for high rejection and superior gain-before-feedback, this mic retains a uniform off-axis frequency response.
The d:vote CORE 4099 works great on any instrument, bringing detail and accurate expression across the entire dynamic range. CORE, by DPA, is a powerful new technology at the heart of DPA miniature microphones. With the CORE version of the d:vote 4099, you'll minimize distortion, from pianissimo to forte, with increased clarity and openness for exceptional recordings.
- Includes (1) d:vote CORE 4099 Microphone
- Includes (1) d:vote universal mic mount
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Natural sound
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.