- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drawmer DA6 Balanced Distribution Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180381 000000000 180381000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional tran...Click To Read More About This Product
The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs.
The stereo Input features individual left/right level controls with LED bargraph metering enabling the correct balancing of stereo material or two mono signals. Each of the six outputs incorporate further left/right level controls and a Mono/Stereo switch providing the selection of either one stereo output or two mono outputs per channel. This feature allows the DA-6 to function as either a 1 x stereo input/6 x stereo outputs or 2 x mono input/12 x mono output unit or any combination of the two._The output section consists of a Channel Select so that the individual left/right output level of each channel is displayed on the output LED bargraph and can be monitored by the Headphone jack socket. A pair of auxiliary link stereo jack sockets (TRS) are provided via the rear panel for connection to further DA-6 units for the distribution of even more channels.
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 15K Ohms
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 33 Ohms (electronically balanced)
- MAX. INPUT LEVEL: Bal. +23.5dB Unbal. +18dB
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Bal. +22.5dB Unbal. +17.5dB into 600 Ohms
- HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER: 1 Watt into 8 Ohms
- HEADPHONE IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms to 600 Ohms
- NOISE: Better than -95dB ( Gain=0dB @ 22Hz - 22KHz)
- CROSSTALK: > -90dB @ 10KHz (Input grounded, any channel output)
- DISTORTION: @ 1KHz Output 0dB 0.008%, +10dB 0.008%, +20dB 0.015%
- BANDWIDTH: 18Hz to 32Khz -1dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.