Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Accurate mix representation with up to 3 selectable speakers
The MC2.1 incorporates four inputs with three stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output each with individual left/right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring. In addition, it has a host of mix checking features not often found on other controllers, such as individual left/right cut, as well as two seperate headphone amplifiers and a talkback facility, making the MC2.1 a true engineers tool.
Whether you're mastering a cd/dvd, recording, checking a mix for balance and EQ, doing A/B comparisons, plus a mutlitude of other tasks, you'll have spent weeks designing the perfect studio environment and a fortune on active speakers, dynamics processors, various microphone and preamplifier combinations as well as a whole room full other gear, one thing is for sure - a monitor controller is central to every recording setup and probably the most important element of the entire signal chain - providing the ˜reference' listening signal that enables the user to achieve the optimal mic placements, the perfect balance and EQ etc. There is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed - that you can rely on the accuracy of your monitor controller.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Linear power supply with low hum transformer
- Switch between 3 sets of speakers and a sub
- Inndividual output trims to control over level matching
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs
- Comprehensive mix checking features
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls
- 4 inputs, monitor up to 4 seperate sources
- 2 headphone amplifiers with individual level controls
- Built in talk back microphone with level control
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover
Hear exactly what you're doing with the MC2.1 Monitor Controller.
MC2.1 Monitor Controller Specifications:
Dimensions: L 272mm x W 215mm x H 81mm. Weight: 2.5kg.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.