- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DynaMount Robotic Microphone Mount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38733 000000000 J38733000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know ...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact and durable with small footprint and single axis of movement.
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know the value of finding the perfect microphone placement. While listening through monitors, all DynaMount models allow the user to adjust the position and orientation of any mounted microphone via Wi-Fi from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer using the free iOS, Android and Chrome apps. Multiple recallable presets allow microphone positions to be saved and returned to with the click of a mouse, allowing for extremely precise and easy A/Bing. With a DynaMount, there is no longer a need to fix it in the mix.
The V1 offers a single axis of movement. Its small footprint and price tag make it a perfect tool for live and recording applications. With a construction composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum it is both strong and light. It attaches to the microphone stands you already own and works with nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications. Throw it in front of a guitar cab and you are free to adjust the mic placement from the booth eliminating the need for any drastic EQ. It is also a great tool for aligning the phase between two microphones on guitar cabs, acoustic guitars, kick drums, and any acoustic instrument.
- Single axis of movement
- Controllable via Wi-Fi from any device with free Chrome, iOS, and Android apps
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Save multiple microphone positions as recallable presets for easy and precise A/Bing
- Can be used horizontally, vertically, or upside down with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone stands
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75 in. x 4 in. x 3.75 in.
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Range of Motion: 6-1/4 in.
- Axial Nudge Increment: 1/16 in.
- Mounting Method: 5/8 in.-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8 ft. (2.5 m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lb. (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*: 2 lb. (0.9 kg)
Get more control of your mic placement with this special mount. Order today!