- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DynaMount VR-1 Robotic Microphone Mount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38738 000000000 J38738000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know ...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile small footprint mount with single axis movement and rotation capability.
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know the value of finding the perfect microphone placement. While listening through monitors, all DynaMount models allow the user to adjust the position and orientation of any mounted microphone via Wi-Fi from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer using the free iOS, Android and Chrome apps. Multiple recallable presets allow microphone positions to be saved and returned to with the click of a mouse, allowing for extremely precise and easy A/Bing. With a DynaMount, there is no longer a need to fix it in the mix.
The V1-R offers a single axis of movement as well as rotation capabilities. With a construction composed largely of high-quality anodized aluminum it is both strong and light. It attaches to the microphone stands you already own and works with nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications. Its versatility makes it great for many applications but it is the perfect tool when placed up on the grille of a guitar or bass cab to find the cab’s sweet spot. It is also a great tool for aligning the phase between two microphones on guitar cabs, acoustic guitars, kick drums, and any acoustic instrument.
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75 in. x 4.25 in. x 4 in.
- Weight: 2.7 lb.
- Range of Motion: 6.25 in.
- Range of Motion: 360 degrees
- Axial Nudge Increment: 1/16 in.Rotation Nudge Increment: 1 degree
- Mounting Method: 5/8 in.-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8 ft. (2.5 m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lb. (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*: 2 lb. (0.9 kg)
Make setting up your mic position even easier with the VR-1. Order today!