- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dynaudio Acoustics LYD-7 Personal Reference Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44852 000000000 J44852000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LYD 7 is Dynaudio's premium small-format near-field monitor. With its low volume precision, LYD is the perfect fit for smaller setups and home st...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional nearfield monitor with 5" woofer.
The LYD 7 is Dynaudio's premium small-format near-field monitor. With its low volume precision, LYD is the perfect fit for smaller setups and home studios. LYD uses lightweight aluminum wire and voice coils in its handmade drive units, along with a state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier with a 96 kHz / 24bit signal path and DSP used just right to provide outstanding performance.
The aluminum voice coil and wire are low mass so its transient response is quick and accurate. To ensure the ideal mix between stiffness, weight, and dampening for unrivaled accuracy, we mould the diaphragm and dust cap in one piece with our proprietary Magnesium Silicate Polymer.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow Dynaudio monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations. And due to their unique driver technology Dynaudio monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of our monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 7 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.1 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 109 dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 7.3 in.
- Height: 12.6 in.
- Depth: 11.6 in.
- Weight: 17.6 lb.
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Hear your mixes with clarity not color, order Dynaudio today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.