- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Echo AudioFire12 12-Channel FireWire Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Product 247004
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Echo AudioFire12 FireWire Audio Interface has 12 analog audio channels that combine in a 1RU heavy-duty aluminum rackmountable case with 24-bit/1...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers pro-level expansion for your existing AudioFire.
The Echo AudioFire12 FireWire Audio Interface has 12 analog audio channels that combine in a 1RU heavy-duty aluminum rackmountable case with 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback. It has 12 TRS I/O, 2 FireWire ports, MIDI I/O, and word clock. Echo includes a software mixing console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels.
- Rackmountable single space interface box
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- 12 channel I/O operation at 24-bit/192kHz
- Dual FireWire I/O
- 12 TRS inputs, 12 TRS outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Word clock I/O
- 32-bit/1.6 gigaflop DSP for digital mixing; near zero latency hardware monitoring
- Includes 15' cable
- Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
- Low-latency drivers support all major pro audio software
Daisy-chain with your AudioFire8 for a massive expansion in audio handling. Order now.
- TRS I/O: 113dB (A-weighted) dynamic range; +4dBu / -10dBV nominal levels
- PC requirements: Windows XP; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)
- Mac requirements: Mac OS X (10.3.9 or later); G4 or better processor; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)