- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice 635A Handheld Live Interview Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #271225 000001000 271225000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice 635A is a handheld interview microphone designed for exacting professional applications such as film production, recording, broadca...Click To Read More About This Product
Excellent for interviews and for pass-around use in audiences.
The Electro-Voice 635A is a handheld interview microphone designed for exacting professional applications such as film production, recording, broadcasting, and the more demanding PA applications. The EV 635A mic has high output level, low sensitivity to mechanical shock, and features a diaphragm which permits very smooth response over a wide frequency range. The diaphragm withstands humidity and temperature extremes, corrosive effects of salt air, and severe mechanical shocks. It is practically indestructible with normal use. A four-stage pop and dust filter ensures a completely pop-free performance and virtually eliminates the need for an external windscreen during outdoor use. An internal shock absorber effectively reduces the pickup of cable and other noise generated by external contact.
- Practically indestructible in normal use
- Steel housing provides magnetic shielding
- and strength
- Withstands humidity, salt air, and severe
- mechanical shocks
- Self generating, no powering required
- Uniform 80-13,000 Hz response
Great feel, great sound quality. Order today.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
- Connector: Type 3-pin XLR
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Fawn Beige
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 170 g ( 6 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 151 x 36 mm, (5.94" x 1.42")
- Microphone Applications: Speech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.