- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ELX200-12P-W 12" Portable Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75813 000000000 L75813000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Positioned above the ZLX series and below the EKX series, the new ELX200 series includes 10", 12' and 15" two-way models, and 12" and 18" subwoofers....Click To Read More About This Product
A perfect portable solution with top-quality processing, and easy-to-use wireless control.
Positioned above the ZLX series and below the EKX series, the new ELX200 series includes 10", 12' and 15" two-way models, and 12" and 18" subwoofers. All of them are available in powered and passive versions. This is the powered full-range model with a 12" woofer. The ELX200 series, introduced in 2017, zeroes in on an underserved price point and does so with lightweight cabinets, professional sound and a versatile feature set that makes playing and performing easier than ever. This model is an ideal choice for bands or venues, as the 12" woofer is excellent for vocal clarity and intelligibility.
The full-range models feature low-profile form factors designed with durable composite enclosures to balance light weight, structural integrity and ease of use. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a compact footprint, assembled in an optimized 15 mm-thick wooden enclosure with a protective finish.
The features that have made other members of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family a go-to for first-rate sound quality are also present, including powerful-yet-efficient Class-D amplifier design, QuickSmartDSP control and processing, and SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design. Equipped with suspension points for fixed installation, ELX200 makes it easy to achieve superior results across a wide range of applications, including permanent installation.
Bands, DJs, venues and sound reinforcement rental companies are all ideal potential customers for the ELX200 series. Whether you are adding subwoofers to an existing system or building your system from the ground up, ELX200 offers an economical, professional solution to the challenges of live sound reinforcement.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions (Bluetooth is available in select countries)
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing - wasy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD
- High-efficiency 1,200W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion and maximized acoustical loading
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting
Order for your rig today.
- Frequency response: (-3dB) 57 Hz-16 kHz
- Frequency range: (-10dB) 51 Hz-20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Coverage (HxV): 90° x 60°
- Power rating: 1,200W
- LF transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12")
- HF transducer: DH-1C 1" titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1,700 Hz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powder-coat
- Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 629 mm x 363 mm x 344 mm (24.8" x 14.3" x 13.6")
- Net weight: 15.6 kg (34.4 lb.)
- Power consumption: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, 1.8A³
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.