- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ZLX-12P 12" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92553 000000000 H92553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. The Electro-Voice ZLX-12P is a powere...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The benefits of high-end sound without the high-end price or weight.
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. The Electro-Voice ZLX-12P is a powered PA enclosure with a 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver that gives you the confidence of the industry's most trusted components. The enclosure is engineered to exacting standards to bring exceptional EV audio quality for larger applications, with or without a subwoofer. The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring.
ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound - all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust. The ZLX-12P is perfect for use as either mains or monitors, and represents a new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable powered loudspeaker.
- 12 in. woofer and 1.5 in. titanium compression driver
- Lightweight polypropylene cabinet
- 1000 Watt Class D power amp
- Low-end response to 65Hz
Order today to have big-system sound in a compact enclosure.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Two-way full range
- LF driver: 12 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1.5 in. titanium driver
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 500W RMS, 1000W peak
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 18kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 60 degrees
- Max SPL: 126dB
- XLR: 2 XLR/TRS
- XLR: 1 mix output
- Cabinet material: Polypropelene
- Width: 14 in.
- Height: 24 in.
- Depth: 14 in.
- Weight: 34 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.