- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eliminator Lighting 20" Mirror Ball
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40036 000000000 L40036000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Re-create the disco days of the late 1970’s, when mirror balls ruled the dance floor with Eliminator’s EM 20. Perfect for all parties, this 20-inch m...Click To Read More About This Product
Re-create the disco days of the late 1970’s, when mirror balls ruled the dance floor with Eliminator’s EM 20. Perfect for all parties, this 20-inch mirror disco ball includes a motor ring that slowly rotates. Directly shine an Eliminator light onto the EM 20 for dramatic effects. You’ll see your dance floor light right up. The EM 20 is so easy-to-use, and fun for all occasions.
- Motor ring
- Dimensions: 20”
- 1-Year limited warranty
- 15 lbs.
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.