Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Elysia Nvelope 500 Series Stereo Impulse Shaper with Dual EQ Capabilitiestrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Highest quality envelope controller and more.
The nvelope 500 operates independently of the specific level of a signal, and (unlike with compressors) you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to balance a set of complex controls to quickly get the results you seek.
With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope 500 gives you enhanced control over processing, and can easily handle complex program material. Additionally, its dynamics sections can be bypassed, allowing it to function as a flexible high/low shelf EQ.
- Discrete Class-A Topology
- Full Range Mode for fast & efficient envelope shaping
- Dual Band Mode with enhanced frequency controls
- EQ Mode, an alternative high/low shelf equalizer
- Mixed Mode for two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono, a flexible channel use and combination
- Auto Gain - eliminates level peaks and distortion
- Made in Germany with high grade components, solid aluminum knobs
Add this absolutely phenomenal processor to your arsenal and you won't be able to leave it alone. Order today.
Nvelope 500 Series Stereo Impulse Shaper with Dual EQ Capabilities Specifications:
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz - 0.006 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz - 0.01 %
- Noise floor A-weighted:
- 20?Hz - 20?kHz (Full Range, EQ) - -90.0 dBu
- 20?Hz - 20?kHz (Dual Band) - -87.0 dBu
- Dynamic range:
- 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- 112 dB
- Maximum level:
- Input - +21 dBu
- Output - +21 dBu
- Input - 10 kOhm
- Output - 68 Ohm
- Power consumption:
- Total - 200 mA
- Per slot - 100 mA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.