Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Eventide Eventide H9000 Digi Effects Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The crest of a new wave in professional audio processing.
Catch the Wave
- Four quad core ARM processors: 16 DSP engines
- Analog audio I/O: 8 channels
- USB audio: 16 channels
- AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF: Up to 8 channels
- Network audio options: 32 channels per expansion card. Three expansion slots for optional audio connectivity. Dante and MADI available
- Hardware Meters: 8 assignable LED meters - front panel version only
- emote: Remote control software app for Mac/Windows and plug-in for DAWs
- FX Chains: Innovative approach for setting up and managing complex effects
- Direct I/O: World-class digital audio interface
- Comprehensive Live Controls: MIDI, Expression Pedals, Auxiliary Switches and USB controllers
- Preset portability: Store and recall presets using USB thumb drives
- Network control & software updates: LAN and WiFi connectivity
Eventide H9000 Digi Effects Processor Specifications:Analog Audio I/O
- Physical Connections Stereo I/O via XLR
- 8 Channel I/O via DB25 (Tascam standard)
- Audio Specs
- SNR (A Weighted):
- 44.1 kHz: >120dB
- 48 kHz: >114dB
- 96 kHz: >114dB
- 44.1 kHz: <0.002%
- 48 kHz: <0.002%
- 96 kHz: <0.002%
- The H9000’s XLR analog audio output jacks are male. Pin #1 is ground. Pin #2 is +phase (hot) and pin #3 is -phase.
- Sample Rates 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Digital Inputs/Outputs
- 16 Channels of USB audio. 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz. USB can be used in conjunction with any other Digital I/O.
- AES DB-25: 8 channels of AES 24-bit at 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz. Tascam standard.
- AES XLR: 2 channels of AES at 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz
- S/PDIF RCA: 2 channels at 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz
- S/PDIF Optical: 2 channels (Only 44.1 kHZ and 48 kHz)
- Optical (Toslink): 8 channels of ADAT (Only 44.1 kHZ and 48 kHz)
- Expansion slots 3
- Dante support Yes
- MADI support Yes
- Control I/O
- Up to two foot pedals, or four 5V control inputs, or six foot switches, or combination.
- Stereo 1/4" connectors. The sleeve is ground reference, the ring is +5 volts (source), and the tip is an analog signal from 0 to 5 volts. Connect either foot switches, foot pedals, or control voltage sources.
- 2 isolated relay closures, rated at 30Vdc 1A. Relay #1 is connected between ring and sleeve, while Relay # 2 is connected between ring and tip. These connections are electrically isolated from the H9000.
- 5 pin DIN output and thru
- 7 pin DIN input with output capability
- Size Inches: 3.5h x 19w x 12.5d
- Metric: 8.9h x 48.3w x 31.7d
- Weight 14 pounds (6.4kg) net
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.