Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Exponential Audio Symphony 3Dtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Exponential Audio Symphony 3D$599.00
- Flexible Financing
Reverbs with channel-specific balance controls.
The lush, colorful reverb engine gets a
24-channel upgrade in Symphony 3D, bringing rich modulation and dynamics
effects to any surround music or post production. With channel-specific Balance
controls and an expanded Warp section with Compression and Overdrive modules,
Symphony 3D combines the creative power of R4 and R2 Surround while pushing
their capabilities even further.
Stretch time with Freeze
With the ability to create ambient textures and pads via the Freeze function, Symphony is not your average reverb plug-in. Freeze captures a moment of reverb in time and extends it indefinitely, making it a great tool for generating drones and textural effects.
Overdrive and Compression modules via Warp
Symphony comes with Warp tools to bring out specific resonances in your music’s reflections and maximize the overall reverb signal. The Overdrive module gives you the ability to apply gentle harmonic excitement or full-on digital distortion to your reverb. When used in conjunction with the built-in Compression module, and even Freeze, you can create nearly limitless original spatial effects for your music.
Expanded controls for greater creative control
In addition to even more filtering controls, the Reverb Tail section features Tail Suppression and Recovery to ensure that Symphony’s reflections won’t overcrowd your mix or obscure any original audio. In Symphony 3D, independent Top Balance and Main Balance parameters provide channel-specific delay and level controls, so you decide when and where your audience hears the reverb in your mix.
- Lush surround reverb algorithm
- Up to 24 channels, including Atmos, Auro 3D, NHK, and more
- Channel-specific Balance controls for top and main signals
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Freeze, chorus, and gate for musical effects
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
Natural reverbs for using as-is, tweaking or out-and-out mangling. Order today.
Symphony 3D Specifications:System RequirementsOperating Systems
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- All Symphony formats, plus Atmos Bed; Extended Atmos (7.1.6); Auro 9.1, 11.1, 13.1; NHK 22.2 (VST3 only); Additional 3D formats
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.