- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Exponential Audio Symphony 3D
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57514 000000000 L57514000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The lush, colorful reverb engine gets a 24-channel upgrade in Symphony 3D, bringing rich modulation and dynamics effects to any surround music or pos...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Reverbs with channel-specific balance controls.
The lush, colorful reverb engine gets a
24-channel upgrade in Symphony 3D, bringing rich modulation and dynamics
effects to any surround music or post production. With channel-specific Balance
controls and an expanded Warp section with Compression and Overdrive modules,
Symphony 3D combines the creative power of R4 and R2 Surround while pushing
their capabilities even further.
Stretch time with Freeze
With the ability to create ambient textures and pads via the Freeze function, Symphony is not your average reverb plug-in. Freeze captures a moment of reverb in time and extends it indefinitely, making it a great tool for generating drones and textural effects.
Overdrive and Compression modules via Warp
Symphony comes with Warp tools to bring out specific resonances in your music’s reflections and maximize the overall reverb signal. The Overdrive module gives you the ability to apply gentle harmonic excitement or full-on digital distortion to your reverb. When used in conjunction with the built-in Compression module, and even Freeze, you can create nearly limitless original spatial effects for your music.
Expanded controls for greater creative control
In addition to even more filtering controls, the Reverb Tail section features Tail Suppression and Recovery to ensure that Symphony’s reflections won’t overcrowd your mix or obscure any original audio. In Symphony 3D, independent Top Balance and Main Balance parameters provide channel-specific delay and level controls, so you decide when and where your audience hears the reverb in your mix.
- Lush surround reverb algorithm
- Up to 24 channels, including Atmos, Auro 3D, NHK, and more
- Channel-specific Balance controls for top and main signals
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Freeze, chorus, and gate for musical effects
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
Natural reverbs for using as-is, tweaking or out-and-out mangling. Order today.
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- iLok USB Key: v2 or v3
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- All Symphony formats, plus Atmos Bed; Extended Atmos (7.1.6); Auro 9.1, 11.1, 13.1; NHK 22.2 (VST3 only); Additional 3D formats
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License