- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport CONFERENCE 175W Portable PA System
- Product J06818
Fender Passport Series portable PA systems have been in production for quite some time and have undergone numerous refinements. The current version, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Inclusive portable PA system.
Fender Passport Series portable PA systems have been in production for quite some time and have undergone numerous refinements. The current version, the Fender CONFERENCE, is the most features-rich version ever produced and reflects the best value yet in easy-to-move sound reinforcement in a middle-sized offering.
The Fender Passport CONFERENCE is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Providing extremely easy operation, the Passport CONFERENCE is perfect for the layperson who needs quality with simple functionality. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you're ready to set it up. Inside you'll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you'll need to get started.
Passport CONFERENCE is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses.
Note: Mic sold separately.
- Five-channel mixer
- 175 watts
- Built-in effects
Order today and ensure the clarity and intelligibility of your presentations.
- Controls: Tone Control on Each Channel, Volume, Master Volume, 20 dB Pad
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 175 watts
- Inputs: Nine - (Three XLR, Five 1/4 in., One Stereo 1/8")
- Headphone Jack: 1/8 in. Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: One - (1/8 in. Stereo with Level Control)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4 in. Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Five - (Three Mic/Line, One Stereo 1/4 in. Line)
- Horn Tweeter: Four - 2.75 in. Articulated HF Tweeters
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19 in. (485 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 30 lb. (13.61 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 5.25 in. woofers
- Enough power for small to medium-size audiences
- International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V)
- Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles
- XLR and 1/4 in. mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Volume and tone controls allow you to custom tailor your mix on each channel
- 1/8 in. stereo input - so you can play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop
- 1/8 in. stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial Controls
- Accessories: Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable