- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport P-80 Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- Product 480866
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Passport P-80 Portable PA System is packed with easy-to-use features at an easy-to-handle price. At a light 28 lbs. it's easy to carry and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unsurpassed user friendliness.
The Fender Passport P-80 Portable PA System is packed with easy-to-use features at an easy-to-handle price. At a light 28 lbs. it's easy to carry and set up is a snap. Whether you are holding a seminar, teaching in the classroom, or speaking at a religious engagement, the Passport P-80 provides dependable high-quality sound so you can deliver your message to audiences of up to 150 people.
- 16-bit Digital Pro reverb
- Docking connector for Passport wireless receiver
- Speaker system features tightly controlled coverage to minimize feedback
- 35mm (1-3/8") stand adapters are provided
- One professional cardioid low-impedance dynamic microphone, one 18' microphone cable, 2 - 20' speaker cables, and a detachable IEC power cable are provided
- Mic/cable storage compartment with latching lid
- V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority) background music level is automatically lowered when someone speaks into the microphone
- Unique "One-Touch" controls
- Sophisticated "System EQ" contour control
- 24"W x 18"H x 10"D
- 28 lbs.
- 80W (Mono)
- 2 Speaker Cabinets with 2 - 6-1/2" Full Range Drivers.
- MIXER SPECIFICATIONS:
- 3 Inputs (2 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo) Plus Auxiliary Send and Return.
- Mic/Line Inputs are Balanced XLR, Plus Either Balanced or Unbalanced 1/4" TRS. (Input 3 Also Has Stereo RCA Buffered to Mono). Stereo AUX Return is 1/4" TRS.
- Overall System EQ (For Room Conditions) and Individual Channel EQ Provided.
- 16 Bit Digital Pro Reverb.
- Tape Out Jacks and Reverb Footswitch Jack Provided.
- System Can Be Operated from a 12 Volt DC Application with Optional Fender DC-DC Adapter.
- Exclusive V.I.P. (Vocal Input Priority) Control Provides Automatic Priority of Channel 1.
- Perfect for Voice Over Announcements, and a Systems Operator is Not Required.
- Switching Power Supply Can Deliver Rated Performance from the Low Power Line Voltages Often Encountered.
- Switchable Line Voltage for International Use.