Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fluid Audio FX8 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Coaxial 8" studio monitor.
The second benefit of the Coaxial design is that you now have all frequencies (bass and midrange from the woofer and high frequencies from the tweeter) radiating from the same point in space. This is huge because suddenly your off-axis response is much more consistent (meaning your sweet spot is bigger and more even), and the speaker's response doesn't change whether they are standing up or laying down.
The tweeter waveguide was designed in such a way (using the same geometry as the F5 waveguide) to maximize the low frequency response of the tweeter and better integrate with the woofer. Using a 4th order crossover we were able to make the drivers phase coherent, and create a seamless transition between woofer and tweeter. Getting the phase correct between the drivers is crucial to having great midrange, with depth and transparency.
The FX8s also include all of the great features and benefits of the other Fader Series speakers as well. The amplifier supplies 130 watts of Class A/B power to each cabinet, and the heat sink and standby circuit allow them to operate conveniently and reliably. The Fader volume control and bass reflex port on the front baffle allow for ease of use and placement. Whether you're mixing music in a professional studio or just your home project studio, the FX8's work perfectly with all types of music.
Wide sweet spot, low-profile cabinet design, gentle price. Order today.
FX8 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) Specifications:
- Frequency response: 35Hz–22kHz (+/-3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.4kHz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 80 watts
- High-frequency amplifier power: 50 watts
- Signal-to-noise: > 100dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
- Input impedance: 20 kohms balanced, 10 kohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 95dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (102dB Max SPL)
- Power: 115V ~50/60Hz or 230V~50/60Hz user switchable.
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor) HxWxD: 340 mm x 254 mm x 270 mm
- Weight (pair): 44 lb. / 20 kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.