- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FOCAL Listen Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18662 000000000 L18662000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Listen Professional is packed with Focal expertise. For six years now, the French manufacturer’s historic expertise in designing high-performance tra...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional closed-back circumaural headphones
Listen Professional is packed with Focal expertise. For six years now, the French manufacturer’s historic expertise in designing high-performance transducers has been directed at a new specialty: headphones. Listen Professional circum aural closed-back headphones are the essential work tool for music production. They confirm Focal’s ambition to establish itself as a leader in the professional headphone market.
- Exclusive cone technology offering acoustic transparency and excellent dynamics
- Precision and neutrality
- Total control over the audio spectrum
- Excellent isolation
- Compact, rigid carrying case with locking connector for cable
- Optimal comfort
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.