Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Focusrite Desktop Remote Controller for Red Interfaces with PoEtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Focusrite Desktop Remote Controller for Red Interfaces with PoE
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Remote controller for Focusrite Red interfaces.
RedNet R1 supports a maximum of eight input sources from 32 available audio channels, across analogue, digital, DAW and Dante connections, and mixes and routes signals to up to 12 monitor output channels.Top-panel control includes level, reference level preset selection, cut, dim, mute and a variety of solo modes. There’s an A/B switch for switchingbetween numerous monitoring presets, and up to four fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes. Custom cue mixes can be sent to talent from any of the 32 available inputs.
RedNet R1 also features a Dante-enabled talkback section, internal mic-pre and a high-powered headphones output, so you can interact with your Dante system like never before. Up to four talkback destination groups are available when used with a Red interface. (When used with other Dante devices, a single talkback group is available.) RedNet R1 has an internal microphone, or users can connect their own microphone via the rear-panel XLR. The high-fidelity headphone output is powerful enough to deliver high-SPL audio to high-impedance headphones.
RedNet R1 features two LCD displays for highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and for giving visual cues for navigating around menus. The unit is configured using RedNet Control2, the software manager designed primarily for ease of use in quickly setting up both simple and complex monitoring and routing configurations. Other features of the RedNet R1 include a quarter-inch jack socket, which accepts a footswitch for talkback management, LFE muting and more. It can be powered via Ethernet to reduce cabling complexity (using the PoE standard), or by a DC power supply.
RedNet Control Software mixer with a hardware-focussed workflow, which is designed to allow quick setup of both simple and complex monitoring and routing configurations.
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in
This awesome plug-in recreates the analog signal paths of Focusrite’s revered ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules, which were a part of the Focusrite Studio Console. Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the new bx_console Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original iconic hardware.
If you purchased any Red, RedNet or ISA solution from January 2020 on, you will have the plug-in available in your Focusrite account as long as you’ve registered your product.
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Focusrite will send you replacement gear in the US, and they’ll cover the shipping costs both ways.
FeaturesDesktop remote controller for Red audio interfaces
- The first Dante Pro Tools |HD and Thunderbolt interface system with a monitor controller
- Supports a maximum of eight channels, each of up to 12 sources per channel, from 32 available audio sources
- Controls include level, reference level, preset selection, cut, dim, mute, A/B switch, and a variety of solo modes
- Up to four fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes
- Four destination groups when used with a Red interface, or a single talkback group when used with other Dante devices. High-fidelity output can take its source from a multitude of sources
- RedNet R1 has an internal talkback microphone, or users can connect their own, via the rear-panel XLR
- Two LCD displays for highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and for giving visual cues for navigating around menus
- RedNet Control is designed for quickly setting up simple or complex configurations
- Quarter-inch jack socket accepts a footswitch, for talkback management, LFEmuting and more
- Powered via Ethernet (using the PoE standard), or using a DC power supply
Interact with your audio system like never before. Order today.
Desktop Remote Controller for Red Interfaces with PoE Specifications:System Requirements:
- Mac Osx:
- 10.13 macOS High Sierra
- 10.14 macOS Mojave
- 10.15 macOS Catalina
- 10.16 macOS Big Sur
- Windows 10
- All measurements taken at maximum gain unless otherwise stated, Rs = 150Ω:
- Gain Range: 0dB to 55dB
- Type: Electronically Balanced, Zin = 3kΩ
- Max. Input Level: +10dBu ± 0.5db
- All measurements taken at maximum gain unless otherwise stated, Rs = 150 Ohm:
- Gain Range: 0dB to 55dB
- Type; Electronically Balanced, Zin = 3kOhm
- Max. Input Level: +10dBu ± 0.5dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz ± 2dB
- THD + N: < -98dB (0.0012%) @ -1dBFS
- EIN: < -128dBu 'A'-Weighted (typical)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -111dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), min gain
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 50/60Hz CMRR: <-77db
- All measurements taken at +19dBm reference level, maximum gain, RL = 600Ohm:
- 0 dBFS Reference Levels: +11dBm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.5dB
- THD + N: -100dB (0.001%) @ -1dBFS, Rs = 150R
- Dynamic Range: 108dB 'A'-weighted (typical), 20Hz -20kHz
- Noise in Presence of Signal (NiPoS): > -97 dBu 'A-Weighted'
- Output Impedance: 5 Ohm
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm -600 Ohm
- Microphone/Line Crosstalk:
- Mic Input to Headphone Output: < -122dB; 20Hz–20kHz (all other channels at 0dBFS)
- Headphone Output to Mic Input: < -84dB; 20Hz–20kHz (all other channels at 0dBFS)
- Left to Right: < -85dB; 20Hz–20kHz (all other channels at 0dBFS)
- Right to Left: < -85dB; 20Hz–20kHz (all other channels at 0dBFS)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24-bit
- Clock Sources: Internal or from Dante Network Master
- External Talkback Mic Input: 1 x XLR (F)
- Foot Switch: 1 x 1/4" stereo jack
- Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4" stereo jack
- Power Switch: 1 x Switch•Talkback Gain Pot: 1 x Pot
- Talkback Switch: 1 x Tri-State Switch (External Talkback + 48V, External Talkback and Internal Talkback)
- PSU (PoE and DC): 1 x PoE Input and 1 x DC 12V Locking Barrel Input Connector
- LCD Screens: 2 x Screens (Control, Status, Metering & Menus)
- Control Functions: 2 x Continuous Pot (Level & Dim)
- 1 x Pot (Headphone Output).
- 24 x Multi-Function Switches (Sources, Talkback, Monitor Outputs & Menu Items)
- 12 x Single-Function Switches (Headphones, Sum, Spill, Mode, Mute, Solo, Outputs, A/B, Cut x 2, Dim & Output Lock)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Complies with IEEE 802.3af class 0 Power-over-Ethernet standard (PoE A or PoE B compatible)
- DC Power Supply: 1 x 12V 1.2A DC Power Supply
- Power Consumption: PoE: 10.3W -DC: 9W (When using supplied DC PSU)
- Operating Temperature: Operates at up to an ambient temperature of 40-degrees Celsius
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.