Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Focusrite ISA ADN8 8 Channel Dante Network A/D Card for ISA 428 MkII and 828 MkIItrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Focusrite ISA ADN8 8 Channel Dante Network A/D Card for ISA 428 MkII and 828 MkII
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Network with any Dante enabled device.
Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation with many external devices. Dante outputs on the card provide ISA One with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller. Both RedNet Control and Dante Controller software are included.With the introduction of the ISA ADN8, the classic ISA mic pre can be implemented directly on a Dante network, providing console-grade preamps to the most advanced of audio networks. ISA ADN8 is an optional eight-channel A-D card that provides high-quality, precision analogue-to-digital conversion for the Focusrite ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII microphone preamps.
Featuring Dante, AES3 and ADAT connectivity, the card operatesat sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz. The card offers a familiar set of standard professional connectors with primary and secondary RJ45 Dante output ports, an AES59 DB25 connector for AES3 output, and a pair of TOSLINK connectors for ADAT output. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation with many external devices. Dante outputs on the ISA ADN8 provide ISA 428 MkII and ISA 828 MkII with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller. Both RedNet Control and Dante Controller software are included.
Now comes with Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in
This awesome plug-in recreates the analog signal paths of Focusrite’s revered ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules, which were a part of the Focusrite Studio Console. Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the new bx_console Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original iconic hardware.
If you purchased any Red, RedNet or ISA solution from January 2020 on, you will have the plug-in available in your Focusrite account as long as you’ve registered your product.
- Eight-channels of high-quality, precision analogue to digital converter for ISA 428 MkIIand ISA 828 MkII
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz sample rate
- Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports for redundancy and auto switchover in case of failure
- Industry standard eight-channel AES59 DB25 output connection for AES3Two TOSLINK connectorsfor ADAT (8 channels at up to 96kHz; 4 channels at 192kHz)
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation with many external devices
- RedNet Control and Dante Controller software allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required
Connect, convert and power up. Order today.
ISA ADN8 8 Channel Dante Network A/D Card for ISA 428 MkII and 828 MkII Specifications:Audio Performance
- 0 dBFS Reference Levels: 22dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz ±0.1dB
- THD+N: -105dB (0.0006%) unweighted, 20Hz–20kHz; -1dBFS input
- Noise in Presence of Signal: -121dBu 'A'-Weighted (typical)
- Dynamic Range: 121dB 'A'-weighted (typical), 20Hz–20kHz
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal or Word Clock
- Input to Input: < -100dB; 20Hz -20kHz (driven channel at -20dBFS)
- Channel Count: 8 x Dante channels
- Output: 2 x Ethernet standard RJ45 connectors (Compatible with Cat 5e and above).
- Channel Count: 8 x AES 3 channels
- Output: 1 x DB-25 connectors (AES59 Combined I/O / Tascam Digital)
- Channel Count: 8 x ADAT channels
- Output: 2 x TOSLINK connectors
- Channel Assignments @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz: Port 1 = Channels 1 -8 ,
- Port 2 = Channels 1 -8
- Channel Assignments @ 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz: SMUXI: Port 1 = Channels 1 -4, Port 2 =
- Channels 5 -8
- Channel Assignments @ 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz: SMUXII: Port 1 = Channels 1 -2 , Port 2 =
- Channels 3 -4
- Word Clock Input: 1 x BNC 75Ω port (Switchable Termination)Word Clock Output: 1 x BNC 75 Ohm port
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.