- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite RedNet HD32R 32-Channel Bridge
- Write a Review
- #J46772 000000000 J46772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface that allows Pro Tools|HD users direct access to the full benefits of the Dante digital audio ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
32-channel bridge between Dante and Pro Tools|HD with dual PSUs and etherCON connectors.
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface that allows Pro Tools|HD users direct access to the full benefits of the Dante digital audio networking system, including its uniquely flexible network topology and premium quality audio interfaces. The Pro Tools system is connected to the HD32R via standard Mini DigiLink ports.
Dual Ethernet ports with locking etherCON connectors are provided, with several operating modes including daisy-chaining and redundancy confirmed by front-panel indicators. Two separate power supplies with fault detection capability are included, with separate power input sockets (with retaining clips) on the rear of the unit. Power state is indicated both remotely and on the front panel. The HD32R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 32 channels of I/O.
HD32R acts as a 64-channel (32 in/32 out) digital break in/out box, operating in the same way as a standard interface, and supporting a wide range of Pro Tools|HDX and HD cards. Supported Pro Tools systems include Pro Tools|HDX, Pro Tools|HD Native, Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt, and Pro Tools|HD TDM. Up to six HD32R modules can be used with a Pro Tools|HDX system and three with Pro Tools|HD, allowing the maximum channel count for either. Simply connect the HD32R to Pro Tools|HD with standard Mini DigiLink connectors.
HD32R allows the use of the low latency performance of Pro Tools|HD cards, bringing the full benefits of Dante audio-over IP networking and the RedNet product range to a Pro Tools|HD system. The entire range of Dante-compatible products including the superb RedNet analogue and digital interfaces can then be used with a Pro Tools|HD system, all connected via Ethernet cable.
From complex multi-room systems to single installations Dante and RedNet offer the ability to create a sophisticated and comprehensive high-quality audio production environment around a standard Ethernet network, with HD32R providing the bridge to any Pro Tools|HD system. Assign any available Dante source or destination via HD32R and it appears in Pro Tools exactly as it would with any other Pro Tools-compatible interface, maintaining traditional Pro Tools workflows.
- Allows Dante Ethernet-based audio networking products to interoperate fully with Pro Tools|HD & Pro Tools|HDX
- Ethernet and power supply redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure and locking connectors
- Provides the vital link to create an extensive high-quality audio network based on standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 wiring, bringing the latest advances in digital audio networking to Pro Tools|HD
- Cost-effectively increase audio I/O quality and flexibility with RedNet interfaces
- Permits multiple workstations to access the same interface hardware and I/O
- No changes to Pro Tools workflow required – simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools|HD inputs and outputs
- Up to 32 I/O with Pro Tools|HD over single DigiLink connection per RedNet HD32R
- Additional Avid/Digidesign interfaces may be connected to expansion ports
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with TDM- or AAX-DSPbased plugins and saved sessions
- Focusrite offers a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.