- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex MC10ST Electret Condenser Microphones Pair
- Write a Review
- Product 270336
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Here's a pair of Fostex MC10ST high-sensitivity, low-distortion cardioid electret condenser mics for critical recordings. Great microphones for ster...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A set of renowned Fostex-quality mics at a very low price!
Here's a pair of Fostex MC10ST high-sensitivity, low-distortion cardioid electret condenser mics for critical recordings. Great microphones for stereo signals. Shock mount adapters, stereo mounting bracket, wind screens, and custom-fit case. 40Hz-40kHz frequency response; Sensitivity: -40dBV/pa (10mv/pa).
- Wide frequency response range
- High sensitivity
- Low distortion
- High input withstand S.P.L.
- Rugged case
- Light weight
- Shockmount adapters, stereo mounting bracket and wind screens as standard
- Type: Back Electret Condenser Microphone
- Polor Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Responce: 40HZ to 40KHZ
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
- Rated impedence: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Maximum S.P.L.:134 dB (THD,0.5%, 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power, 3.5mA
- (IEC 268-15/DIN45596)
- Dimensions: 20mm x 150mm
- Net Weight: 130g (MC10 x 1)