- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gear One MV1000 with Cable and Stand (2-Pack)
- Write a Review
- H78321 000000000 H78321000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MV1000 with Cable and Stand 2 Pack includes 2 Gear One MV1000 dynamic hand-held vocal microphones, 2 microphone stands with fixed booms, and two ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vocal stage mic setups.
The MV1000 with Cable and Stand 2 Pack includes 2 Gear One MV1000 dynamic hand-held vocal microphones, 2 microphone stands with fixed booms, and two 20' XLR microphone cables.
Gear One MV1000 Microphone
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one year warranty.
Microphone Stand With Fixed Boom
This mic stand has a standard height with a 33" boom. It is fully adjustable features heavy-duty die-cast construction.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Order the Mics you need and save!
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 80 - 12,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -53 dBV/pa (2.2mv/pa)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Weight: 8 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.