- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gear One PA2400 8 Ch Powered Mixer 2 x 400 wt
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H73238 000000000 H73238000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gear One PA2400 features two 400W amps that can be directed to left/right mains, mains/monitors, or bridged for a 800W mono. Each amp is plenty f...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged, reliable powered mixer with quality effects and a versatile mixer section.
The Gear One PA2400 features two 400W amps that can be directed to left/right mains, mains/monitors, or bridged for a 800W mono. Each amp is plenty for powering most 15" two-way speakers. If you need a system with rock band club capability, the PA2400 has plenty of juice to handle the gig.
Each channel is equipped with a three-band EQ and FX/aux level, as well as a pan knob and a monitor level. Another feature of the PA2400 mixer is a pair of seven-band graphics, one for each amp. These make a huge difference because when you use monitors, they often need a completely different EQ profile than the mains. Having a dedicated monitor EQ lets you get more volume out of your monitors while avoiding feedback.
It features 24-bit FX processing with 100 preset selections including combinations of reverb, delay, echo, chorus, flanger, and rotary FX, each with variable parameters. Dialing up a preset couldn't be easier. You simply turn a knob until the preset's number shows in the display, then press the knob to select it. The PA2400 has separate FX level controls for mains and monitors, and also provides a jack for connecting a footswitch that turns the FX on or off remotely.
Portable and ergonomically designed, with well-placed handles on each end, you won't break your back getting to and from your performance or practice space. The box features a tilt-back panel so when placed on a table, the control panel is at a perfect angle. If you are assembling a system that will let your band rehearse or perform, the PA2400 is a superb solution.
- Two 400W power amps
- Assignable power output (monitors and/or mains)
- Eight inputs
- Built-in 24-bit FX
- Dual 7-band Equalizers
- Monitor send per channel
Power, mixing and effects in one sweet package for one sweet price. Order today.
- 2 x 400W output power with Stereo, Main/Monitor, or Bridge Mono operation
- 7 Mic/Line inputs with XLR and ¼" input connectors, plus 15V phantom power
- Built-in DSP processor with 100 24-bit FX presets
- Dual 7-band Graphic Equalizers
- Dual-function FX/Aux send per channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Level control and bi-color Signal/Peak LED per channel
- Stereo output for recording, Stereo Input for CD/MP3 playback
- Monitor send per channel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.