- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gem Sound XP-550 Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481218
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With mono/stereo operation and plenty of power for punchy sound, the Gem Sound XP-550 Stereo Power Amp will find a permanent home in your rack. It pa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Inexpensive, reliable power for your show.
With mono/stereo operation and plenty of power for punchy sound, the Gem Sound XP-550 Stereo Power Amp will find a permanent home in your rack. It packs up to 600W/ch @ 8 ohms in bridged mono mode. 300W per channel @ 8 ohms stereo, and 500W per channel @ 4 ohms stereo. It has RCA and balanced XLR inputs and 4 dual banana plug, 1/4", and binding post outputs. A voltage selector switch on the rear panel lets you choose 115V or 230V operation. The front panel features a clip indicator, protection indicator, power switch, and output level controls.
- 300W/ch RMS @ 8 ohms stereo
- 500W/ch RMS @ 4 ohms stereo
- 600W @ 8 ohms bridged mono
- RCA and balanced XLR inputs
- 4 dual banana plug, 1/4", and binding post outputs
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0/-0.5dB
- Voltage gain (reference 1kHz): 36dB
- Input sensitivity at 4 ohms rated output power: 4dBu (1.6V)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A weighted, RMS, to rated output level): >100dB
- Damping factor: >300
- Slew rate: >20V/us
- Crosstalk at 8 ohms load (A weighted): <60dB
16-1/10" x 7-7/10" x 11-4/5"