- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini GSM-3250 Dual 15" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582954 000000000 582954000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Team the Gemini GSM-3250 PA Speaker with a power amp to form the core of a great budget PA system. The GSM-3250 speaker features 2 - 15" woofers, a 1...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable 3-way speaker with 2 - 15" woofers for 300W RMS and 1200W peak power handling.
Team the Gemini GSM-3250 PA Speaker with a power amp to form the core of a great budget PA system. The GSM-3250 speaker features 2 - 15" woofers, a 15" x 5" horn, and 4x 3" piezo tweeters.
The Gemini GSM-3250 provides great sound and great power handling without breaking the bank. Its wood cabinet also boasts push button connectors as well as dual 1/4" input jacks for easy connections. For performers requiring a cost-effective PA speaker, the Gemini GSM-3250 is a great choice.
- Wood cabinet
- 15" Woofer
- 15" x 5" horn
- (4) 3" Piezo tweeters
- 300W RMS
- 1200W peak power
- Frequency response: 35Hz to 20kHz
- Push button connectors & dual 1/4" input jacks
- 4 ohms impedance
- Recessed side handles
- Carpet covering
Handle more power and pay less with this affordable speaker from Gemini. Order today!
- Dimensions: 18.86"W x 13.90"D x 43.43"H (479 x 353 x 1103 mm)
- Weight: 56.1lb. (25.5kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.