- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genelec 8050B Bi-Amplified Monitor System (Each)
- Write a Review
- H98193 000000000 H98193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capable of producing peak SPL of over 120 dB per pair, and with a low frequency response extending down to 35 Hz, the 8050B is a powerful wideband bi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Power and clarity.
Capable of producing peak SPL of over 120 dB per pair, and with a low frequency response extending down to 35 Hz, the 8050B is a powerful wideband bi-amplified monitoring system.
Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature, reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby, when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on.
ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices.
It is an excellent tool for large recording studios, broadcast and surround installations, mastering suites and TV and post-production houses.
- Great bass reproduction
- High output
- Low power consumption
- Isolation mount included
Mix with confidence. Order today.
- Peak: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB), 35 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz
- Speakers: Bass 8" + Treble 1" metal dome + DCW
- Power: Bass 150 W + Treble 120 W
- Dimensions: H x W x D 452 x 286 x 278 mm with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 28lb
- 1 x XLR analog in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.