- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glyph Blackbox Pro USB External Desktop Hard Drive
4 TB 7200 RPM
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K00038 000003001 K00038000003001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blackbox Pro is a tough, professional external hard drive that features the latest USB-C (3.1) technology, a professional power supply, and optimized...Click To Read More About This Product
The rugged, external desktop hard drive designed for creative professionals.
Blackbox Pro is a tough, professional external hard drive that features the latest USB-C (3.1) technology, a professional power supply, and optimized cooling. Works with USB 3.0 and 2.0, making the Blackbox Pro future proof and backwards compatible.Glyph Blackbox Pro comes pre-formatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine compatible out of the box. A simple reformat is all it takes for the Blackbox Pro to work with Windows systems. Glyph Blackbox Pro has been designed from the ground up to provide the fastest performance, ultimate reliability, and a simple, elegant experience throughout your creative process.
Ultra fast performance Rugged build for mobile use Time Machine compatible 3, 2, 1 Warranty with data recovery
The pro choice for high-end media storage.
- Interface: USB-C (3.1), (Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0), (Compatible with Thunderbolt 3)
- Transfer Rate: Up to 220 MB/s
- Drive Speed:m 7200 RPM
- Warranty: 3-year hardware, 2-year lvl 1 recovery, 1-year adv replacement
- Cooling: Fan-less heat dissipation
- Mac + Windows: Formatted for MAC, compatible with Windows
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 5.1 x 8.2 in.
- Power: Included international power adaptor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.