Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Grace Design m103 Channel Striptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Grace Design m103 Channel Strip
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Winner of the 2009 PAR excellence award!
The m103 channel strip's 3-band EQ section is built around single-stage parallel tuning architecture, which minimizes circuitry and delivers natural, musical tonal shaping at all frequencies. A fully parametric mid has shelving and peak modes on the high and low bands.
The compressor circuit is based on an optical attenuator-the purest, high fidelity gain control mechanism available. It provides gentle limiting to fairly heavy compression, while remaining neutral and transparent. The perfect way to zip it all up and send it downstream-clean, intact and alive.
Comprehensive I/O options permit the mic pre and EQ/COMP sections to be accessed independently of each other, and the order of the EQ/COMP is switchable. The m103 compressor controls can be linked for stereo applications, and 10 segment gain reduction. Output meters make monitoring signal status simple.
- m101 transformerless microphone preamplifier circuitry
- Grace's exclusive ribbon mic mode
- 75Hz HPF
- 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ section
- Single-stage parallel tuning architecture
- Mic pre and EQ/COMP sections to be accessed independently
- Order of the EQ/COMP is switchable
- 10 segment gain reduction and output meters
Get a channel strip that has it all!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.