- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grace Design m103 Channel Strip
- Write a Review
- 583965 000000000 583965000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Grace Design m103 Channel Strip is equipped with tried-and-true m101 transformerless microphone preamplifier circuitry. Headroom, detail, clarity...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Winner of the 2009 PAR excellence award!
The Grace Design m103 Channel Strip is equipped with tried-and-true m101 transformerless microphone preamplifier circuitry. Headroom, detail, clarity, musicality-its all here complete with Grace's exclusive ribbon mic mode, a 75Hz HPF, and 48V phantom.
The m103 channel strip's 3-band EQ section is built around single-stage parallel tuning architecture, which minimizes circuitry and delivers natural, musical tonal shaping at all frequencies. A fully parametric mid has shelving and peak modes on the high and low bands.
The compressor circuit is based on an optical attenuator-the purest, high fidelity gain control mechanism available. It provides gentle limiting to fairly heavy compression, while remaining neutral and transparent. The perfect way to zip it all up and send it downstream-clean, intact and alive.
Comprehensive I/O options permit the mic pre and EQ/COMP sections to be accessed independently of each other, and the order of the EQ/COMP is switchable. The m103 compressor controls can be linked for stereo applications, and 10 segment gain reduction. Output meters make monitoring signal status simple.
- m101 transformerless microphone preamplifier circuitry
- Grace's exclusive ribbon mic mode
- 75Hz HPF
- 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ section
- Single-stage parallel tuning architecture
- Mic pre and EQ/COMP sections to be accessed independently
- Order of the EQ/COMP is switchable
- 10 segment gain reduction and output meters
Get a channel strip that has it all!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.