- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grace Design m501 500 Series Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- #583964 000000000 583964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The m501 is Grace Designs 500 series module version of the venerable m101 mic preamplifier. Now the signature transparency and detail of Grace circui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A microphone preamplifier module that brings out the very best in any microphone
The m501 is Grace Designs 500 series module version of the venerable m101 mic preamplifier. Now the signature transparency and detail of Grace circuit designs is available for your 500 series frame.
While the 500 series market has plenty of colored mic preamplifier options, the natural, musical clarity of the m501 makes it a welcome addition to the field. This circuit is for audio engineers who are confident with the quality of the source, mic section and placement, and wish to capture it with as little coloration or distortion as possible.
The m501 module is a balanced, transformerless preamplifier, with 48V phantom power, a 75Hz HPF and a 1/4" HI-Z instrument input. Also standard is Grace Design's exclusive ribbon mic mode, which raises the mic input impedance, bypasses the input decoupling capacitors and deactivates 48V phantom power to protect delicate ribbon mics from damage.
Large diaphragm, vintage ribbon or trusty dynamic-the Grace Design m501 brings out the very best in any microphone and takes the guesswork out of your input chain.
- Balanced, transformerless preamplifier
- Grace's exclusive ribbon mic mode
- 48V phantom power
- 75Hz HPF
- 1/4" HI-Z instrument input
- Fits 500 series frame
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
- Amateur Recording
- Professional Recording
Comments about Grace Design m501 500 Series Microphone Preamp:
If you want a very clean preamp that sounds great on all sources, this is it.