- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Groove Tubes GT-57 Studio FET Condenser Microphone Multi Pattern
- Write a Review
- Product 271451
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The multi-pattern GT-57 Studio FET Condenser Microphone is perhaps Groove Tubes's most versatile large capsule mic. An ultra-thin 3 micron gold evapo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The multi-pattern GT-57 Studio FET Condenser Microphone is perhaps Groove Tubes's most versatile large capsule mic. An ultra-thin 3 micron gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm is uniquely hand-built into the mic. GT exclusive Disk Resonator naturally extends high frequencies to improve detail and depth., The GT-57 microphone is the perfect choice for both vocal and instrument recordings. The 3 popular polar patterns give the recording engineer complete flexibility for all applications. Exclusive FET Class A electronics are so smooth and warm you might even think it's a tube mic!
With the same specs as the Groove Tubes GT-55 mic, but built with a dual sided capsule and pattern selection switch to provide optional Omni and figure 8 polar patterns. All of the features of the high-end multi pattern Groove Tubes GT-67, with FET circuitry replacing the tube for an excellent all around large diaphram microphone at a modest price.
Requires phantom power.
- Disk Resonator design naturally extends high frequencies to improve detail and depth on both vocal and instrument recordings
- Large dual-sided,multi-pattern 1.25" (32mm) all brass capsule with a 1.04" (26mm) ultra-thin 3 micron Gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm
- Warm sounding,l o w - n o i s e,Class A FET electronics
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Magnetically-shielded custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- HM1 swivel stand adapter w/locking nut included
- Moisture resistant Aluminum Storage case included
- Optional SM4 shockmount available