- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger HX121M 12" Stage Monitor
- Write a Review
- Product 600075
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
12" loudspeaker featuring a 2.5" high-temperature, precision edge-wound polyamide voice coil and an 80 oz. vented magnet structure. High Frequencies ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A monitor that can double as a small main!
12" loudspeaker featuring a 2.5" high-temperature, precision edge-wound polyamide voice coil and an 80 oz. vented magnet structure. High Frequencies come through loud and clear with a 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver (1" exit) coupled to a constant directivity horn with 40 degrees (H) x 90 degrees (V) coverage angles. The built-in crossover has a 12dB/octave network features high quality, low-loss components.
- Power Handling (RMS): 250 Watts
- Power Handling (Peak Sine): 500 Watts
- Power Handling (Peak Program): 1000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ” 19 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w, 1m): 97 dB
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- Cabinet constructed of durable MDF (Medium density Fiberboard)
- Warranty: 2 Years