- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger Vari V1012 12 in. Active Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46385 000000000 J46385000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packing a hefty 400 watts of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, the V1012 active loudspeaker is designed to bring more power and exception...Click To Read More About This Product
Class-D power and tight sound in a rugged enclosure.
Packing a hefty 400 watts of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, the V1012 active loudspeaker is designed to bring more power and exceptional sound to your next gig or rehearsal. This robust 2-way enclosure features a 12 in. low-frequency driver and a 1.35 in. compression driver, plus a built-in 2-channel mixer with 2-band EQ. It also offers an advanced limiter with a clip indicator to protect your system and maintain pristine sound. Thanks to its XLR balanced line level output, you can link multiple speakers together for wall-to-wall coverage — perfect for anyone who needs venue-filling power and detail.
400 watts, Class-D amplification
- 12 in. driver with 1.35 in. compression driver
- 2-input mixer
- Rugged, full-grille design
- Signal Clip LED on back
- 2-band EQ
- Limiter with clip indicator
- Top and side handles
- 1-3/8 in. pole mount
- Ch 1 mic/line sensitivity switch with XLR and 1/4 in. jacks
- Ch 2 Line input with XLR and RCA jacks
- 1/8 in. aux input for MP3 players
- XLR line level output to link speakers
Order now to get more power than you thought you could afford.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.