- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HEDD Type 20 Studio Monitor, 3 way, 3 x 300W, Right
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47082 000000000 L47082000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HEDD Type 20 is a fully-fledged 3-way-system stuffed into a sleek and small footprint cabinet. It gives you the best of both monitoring worlds: c...Click To Read More About This Product
Hear your mixes like never before with this 3-way near- and mid-field monitor.
The HEDD Type 20 is a fully-fledged 3-way-system stuffed into a sleek and small footprint cabinet. It gives you the best of both monitoring worlds: convenient dimensions to easily fit the speakers into compact recording, mastering, or sophisticated home studios and the complete skill set of a full-range midfield monitoring system.
The Type 20 is based around a strong, rubber-coated cabinet, that incorporates our self-designed Honeycomb-sandwich woofers (7“ bass / 4“ midrange) and the HEDD Air Motion Transformer tweeter for the most alive and accurate high-frequency reproduction. Three 300W Class-D ICEpower modules work in the amp section of these analog speakers. The sound of this ultra-compact monitor is just magic: pristine, powerful and effortless with all the advantages you get from a dedicated 3-way-system. The Type 20 can be noted for its wonderful clarity in the midrange, offering better dynamics and an increased three-dimensionality across its soundstage. With a frequency spectrum ranging from 50kHz all the way down to 32Hz, the Type 20 can manage the most complex and challenging audio situations. It offers you analog monitoring with digital expansion at the highest level.
The Type 20 incorporates the versatile HEDD Bridge card system. Besides standard analog connections (XLR/RCA), you can insert optional input-cards for full Dante / Audio-over-IP functionality into the free slot on the back panel of the speaker.
Call or click to order today.
- Size: Nearfield/Midfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: 7.2"
- Mid-frequency driver: 4.7"
- High-frequency driver: 2"
- Full-range driver: None
- Driver type: UHC Cone & HEDD AMT
- Frequency response: 32Hz-50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 120dB
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Output power: 3 x 300W
- Input connectors: XLR/RCA
- Standby mode: Not Specified
- Acoustic space control: Not Specified
- Power indicator: Not Specified
- Width: 14"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 13.3"
- Weight: 33lbs
- Enclosure type: Not Specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.