- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heil Sound PR 35S Large-Diaphram Dynamic Handheld Microphone W/ On/Off Switch
- Write a Review
- H70335 000000000 H70335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Heil Sound PR 35S has been designed for recording, live sound reinforcement, and commercial broadcast applications that require a smooth, flat re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile vocal mic with minimal off-axis coloration and on/off switch.
The Heil Sound PR 35S has been designed for recording, live sound reinforcement, and commercial broadcast applications that require a smooth, flat response over a wide frequency range. The PR 35S was designed around the acclaimed PR 30 element and incorporates a sorbothane shock mount to give the best possible results.
The PR 35S achieves its exceptional performance by using a special magnet structure and a large aluminum 1-1/2" low-mass voice coil assembly. A carefully wound and placed hum bucking coil allows the PR 35S to be used close to video monitors without unwanted hum or buzz. Special attention has been paid to the phasing plug assembly with equally placed ports that sense audio from behind the source. It then enters them out of phase thus producing a very linear cardioid pattern. This reduces the proximity effect while achieving the extreme articulation across its smooth 40Hz-18kHz frequency response.
The new Heil element can be used in extreme high sound pressure levels and is immune to overload conditions. It produces a beautifully smooth audio response without the inconvenience of phantom or outside DC powering.
The PR 35S has a cardioid pattern that offers the greatest rejection of unwanted audio at 180 degrees off axis, which is directly behind the microphone; there is virtually no off-axis coloration.
Supplied with a microphone clip that mounts to any 5/8"- 27 mic thread. It also comes with a leatherette carrying case.
- Largest dynamic element in a handheld microphone
- Wide frequency response
- Articulate, natural midrange
- Heil's most versatile handheld microphone
- On/Off switch
- Rubberized coating
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Generating Element: Dynamic with neodymium magnet structure
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Output Level: -52.9dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Balanced 600ohm
- Polar Pattern: End-fire, cardioid, uniform front-to-back discrimination
- Finish: Rubberized, matte black
- Weight: 9oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.