- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage Audio R.A.M System 5000 5.1 Rackmount Monitoring System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20279 000000000 L20279000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A classic look, with a massive red knob for easy dialing of the 64 steps of attenuation. Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this whole ...Click To Read More About This Product
The R.A.M. System makes mastering grade monitoring affordable.
A classic look, with a massive red knob for easy dialing of the 64 steps of attenuation. Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this whole new line is the result of more than 2 years of intensive, full-time R&D at the Heritage Audio Headquarters.
The Heritage Audio R.A.M. System 5000 employs relay switching all the way through as its working principle, including the 64 step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level, only previously found in very expensive units. Also present is the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices.
- Consists of a wireless remote and a main rack-mounted unit with a classic look
- All functions of high-quality illuminated engraved buttons
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo use
- Ready without buying any external add ons
- 4 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs in Stereo mode
- 1 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4 analog input in stereo mode
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.